CMGA membership benefits include:
* Advance notice and a discounted fee for CMGA events, such as the annual symposium (members attending the March Symposium save $20 on the price of their tickets as compared to non-members' ticket prices!).
* Free admission to speakers and tours associated with the annual meeting and MANY other events.
* A subscription to The Laurel, an exclusive quarterly publication filled with event news and information for Connecticut gardeners. New members have access to online version only (which is in full color).
* Access to "members only" areas of the website emails about events and outreach opportunities in your area.
* Discount Partners List - Garden centers, Nurseries, Farms - special "members only" offers and savings.
Why should I become a CMGA member?
The main purpose of CMGA is to enhance and support the UConn MG Program. CMGA membership dues are used to support outreach activities through grants and the MG Program through scholarships. See More at CMGA Project Funding.
In addition, CMGA holds numerous educational and fun events for its members and guests.